Wednesday, September 27, 2006

2 Last Full Days with my Golden Locks

So...

Students still haven't quite reached $2500.

BUT:

I think they will. *YIKES*

This last weekend, I started to get really sentimental about my hair. I started to think about how I like my hair a bit longer and shaggier. In less than 72 hours, though, it will ALL be gone, (well, maybe). I wouldn't say I'm having second thoughts, or that I'm upset... but the situation now seems real.

Am I nervous?

No, I'm proud. Very proud; Proud that the students are so involved in such a great cause. It's clear that Crossing Park is a school that wants to make a difference, and a school that DOES make a difference. By helping to support cancer research Crossing Park School is making a difference in the lives of young people, people older than ourselves, families, strangers, relatives, and friends.... IT'S AMAZING!!!

Having a bit less hair... it'll be strange... but it's the least I can do for such an enthusiastic and involved group of people. :)

[Plus I have a toque and a hat ready to go if I end up looking like a Star Wars character...]